Your Ad Here

Monday, June 6, 2011

XIona recovery

I'm going to ask very nicely that you guys please stop flashing this recovery. It is not safe for the LG optimus C and is known to cause conflict.
A new recovery will be released soon and i'm not sure why feet on being dragged on it. We all know GINM is a very busy man.
My bud Lilg on the forums can take care of any questions you guys have as he's also a dev for the ally. However feel free to ask me on here and I answer when I can on the forums.
We made a FAQ section for you guys to ask questions and i'd like to ask that you guys start using it because the forum is getting cluttered.
I link to this site because this is my personal blog, I can access it better, and since I get no donations it brings in a little money for the energy drink fund :p keep me coding haha.
I'm sorry if I come off a little harsh sometimes, it's just if you see everyone else bricking their phones and you do the same thing thinking your outcome will be different...it won't be. And once you hit a certain point I cannot help you.
As always make sure your card is partitioned, and using an ext3 partition is just wonderful. takes care of a lot of issues I noticed so keep that in mind.
well thanks for reading this and hey click an ad or two. It helps more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment